Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I'm almost an AUNT!!!

My little sister is being induced as I type this. Both times that I have talked to her today, I have hung up crying. Tears of joy and excitement, but also tears of sadness b/c I can't be there right now. We'll be there next week, but I want to be there now, holding her hand, cheering her on, and seeing my precious neice right after she's born. Gosh, this is killing me!! Please say a prayer for Justin, Lindsay and baby Britten. I'll post the stats as soon as I get them...as well as pictures as soon as they send them my way!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I can't wait to see pictures. Being an aunt is so special!

Jennifer K said...

I am so excited for you! You and Dustin will be the best Aunt and Uncle! Please post pictures and let us know how your sister is doing.

kristinbednarz said...

Oh, ally! When you talk to Lindsay next, be sure and tell her I'm praying for them! Gosh! Did you Mom go down? WOW! Can't believe Lindsay is having a baby! Jpgs, please...them minute you see her!

April Carrasco said...

I'm waiting Aunt Ally! Fun times! I know you will spoil her tons on Tuesday!