Thursday, December 01, 2005

Two Things - I've been tagged

Ashley tagged all of us that read her blog...thought this would be fun!

Two names I go by: Ally Cat and Smiley, one of the Smiley Sisters(thanks Dad)

Two of my everyday essentials: Mascara and wedding ring

Two things I am wearing right now: Watch and fuzzy p.j. socks

Two of my favorite bands or artists: FFH and Garth Brooks

Two things I want in a relationship: affection and forgiveness

Two truths I have: Somedays life just sucks and wedding photography is so rewarding

Two things I hate (or dislike with a passion): dirty dishes and smacking

Two physical things that appeal to me: dimples (have you seen my husbands) and eyes (have you seen the baby blues my hubby has)

Two favorite hobbies: scrapbooking and photography

Two things I want really badly: to have a baby and to be a stay at home mom

Two places I want to go on vacation: a cruise anywhere (I'm so jealous April and Kristin) and England

Two things to do before I die: be Jesus to as many people as possible and overcome my fear of reaching out to needy/poor

Two ways I am stereotypically a chic: chic flicks and yo-yo dieting

Two things I wouldn't normally admit: I have horribly smelly feet (just ask Dustin)and I hate brushing my teeth before bedtime

I tag Lindsay (This means you have to copy this on your blog - you've got to update that thing)!

No comments: