Thursday, December 08, 2005

A Mouse in the House


I guess the cold weather has caused these little creatures to invade our house! We caught one on Tuesday night, and I about FREAKED! I would not go near it. But when we caught this little guy on Wednesday, I took a closer look. As much as I hate them and want them out of my house, you have to admit, he's kind of cute! I know you think I'm crazy to take a picture of a mouse, but I thought it would be funny to post. So, we are doing everything we can to get rid of these little pests. Hopefully this cold weather will go away, and so will the mice!!

4 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Oh my word! I am laughing so hard right now. It must be mouse season. A couple of weeks ago a mouse sat in front of me on my desk at my office. Since then our landlord has killed three in our office. I love the picture! Too funny!

Ashley said...

You are right, I do think you are crazy for taking a picture of a mouse! :)

Shanta said...

Is it dead?

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Unfortunately, it is not. The only way we could catch this little stinker was by these sticky pads. They get stuck on them and can't get off. It's really a sad way to die b/c Dustin just threw him in the dumpster and it either starved or froze to death. I don't care though...it's out of the house!!!