Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Just Plain Cute



This is Cassie. She is by far the cutest puppy on the block! She loves her new neighbor and boyfriend, Titan. Titan is a full grown Great Dane and they like to kiss eachother through the missing fence picket. She teases him by prancing laps around the yard, then runs up to him with kisses. She is full of personality and is her "Mommy and Daddy's" pride and joy. If you ever come to visit, be ready for sloppy kisses and a game of fetch! She loves to play.

7 comments:

April Carrasco said...

Too cute! But, I'm trying to look around at your kitchen and not focus on the dog. I have to see it!

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Unfortunately, that's not our kitchen. It's at my Mom's house. But feel free to swing by Thurs or Fri. I will be off 1/2 day tomorrow and all day Friday! It's looking GREAT!

April Carrasco said...

That's hilarious! I was thinking wow, they have done a lot with the floor!

Shanta said...

I love Cassie. But, as for this boyfriend thing- has she mentioned this development to Tucker Murray? He will be devastated and I venture to guess that he does not know...She is beautiful, and she has y'alls eyes...

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Oh, my sweet Tucker. Please tell him that I did not think we were exclusive. But now that I know, I will stop kissing on Titan. I'm sorry.

Love,
Cassie

Ashley said...

I like this picture of Cassie better than the one of Dustin's crotch...

Dustin and Allyson Wall said...

Yeah, well Dustin saw the blog last night and wanted me to send out an apology for the "crotch shot." So, to all who had to suffer through that...I'm sorry!